Monday 11 June 2007

My one o'clock post

Last night i couldn't sleep(whats new)so decided to write a blog post in the dark at one this morning...(it sound and can be taken in quite a depressing way but is not meant to be)
Recently i have realised that nothing in my life is permanent, after finishing my A levels i don't HAVE to do anything, nothing is set in stone i can do almost anything i want to(depending on my braces may mean i cant travel)
With this in mind i have been thinking a lot about where I'm going to take my life and where it will lead me. it came as a revaluation to me at about half one that there is no point worrying and thinking about it give it to God he will deal with, open doors, close others and give me true direction to my life the way HE planned it not my way.
As i was thinking and praying about it i got that awful feeling you get when you know something you have been trying to ignore has come back. for ages now i have had that horrible feeling i am being poked into something. The church... i don't know what in the church but a church somewhere... which i think is quite ironic considering my views on the church and womens roles in the church.ha !
but the reason i am publishing it is to ask you to pray about it for me, and in the words of Dave "pray where your spirit guides you". this is quite a scary thing for me I'm giving the rest off my life to what i feels is right no plans no nothing. so please pray and let me know...(just in case 'm really ignoring what is really trying to be said) Thank you

No comments: