Saturday 17 February 2007

Time

Time is such a burden in our lives we always have to stick to deadlines, some are good and some just make me stressed (like six pieces of coursework due in on one day). I feel that there are too many deadlines in my life not giving me the time to do things that I really enjoy, I want to take some more big steps in my life but don’t have the time, it really annoys me maybe I need to find some extra time from somewhere....
I like to be challenged (I know I moan about it but I do) I like to be pushed out of my comfort zone but I cant do that when I have a million and one other things to think about. This is why I’m looking forward to my year out, I’m still debating weather or not to go in the summer but the year out is definitely going to happen. Muskoka Woods has really been on my mind, 9 weeks is a long time and it would mean missing so much if I went, my AS results potentially packing in my job (not that I like it that much anyway) not being able to learn to drive for an extra two months no grapevine it's all about summing up what I’m going to do but in the end it all comes down to time I would have to do coursework out there as I will be missing three weeks of college, will I have time to do that my job and catch up on all the work I’m missing? I really don’t know...
Oh and another time comment stupid work don’t let you have the time off you were agreed grrr!

No comments: