Saturday 24 February 2007

Jesus!


This post is for Tasha, she keeps saying Jesus so we now have this thing going on that every time she says it i shout at her "Christ was the son of God and he loves you"let this be a warning to you all i will actually do it i have done it in the middle of new look and trust me the odd looks dont bother me!
on another note my dad got me some new shoes out of the blue and my mum says i look like some one out of the Bay City Rollers i dont even know who they are? can someone tell me were they any good and is it a good thing to have shoes like them?
oh one more thing NEVER work for Sainsbury's!

1 comment:

Ben said...

Yo, Bay City Rollers not so good I'm afraid, although they did wear quite a bit or Tartan at times. Check out: http://www.nostalgiacentral.com/music/baycityrollers.htm
Music was naff glam rock for middle class teenagers! Maybe you could start a 'Rollers Revival' (only if I get credit for the name!). B.