Saturday 23 December 2006

Life

This is very strange I’m sitting in the staff room at work with me and all 6 of the managers at work writing this on my phone... that's my life at the moment being surrounded by people above me but that doesn't worry me,all I can think about is a conversation with Dave about the youth work conference earlier and all I really can think about is that statistic 82% of all the people in the bible who did big things were under 21that really sticks out to me somewhere it just stuck...isn’t it amazing how things words, facts get stuck in your head, and what things turn into. I’m one of the most strangest people to pick yet in January I’m running a worship event god has strange and wonderful plans and it looks like I’m involved but in a way they scares the bgeebers out of me! I suppose the only way I stay with it is surrounding myself with people who can help me and support me. All my friends who give me such laughs and fun and help take the stress away a bit, my amazing boyfriend Dave he is just my rock he'll talk things through with me for hours until I know what I’m doing and have things all right in my head, he is always there even if its for me just to freak out on and just have a cuddle he always makes me feel better! And there is Jon what can I say he has helped me through so much too he is one of those people who will go out of his way to help people, he is the reason Heart of Worship is up off the ground he helped me make sense of everything, he is juts great but in a different way to Dave of course. So thanks guys love you all to bits! x

No comments: