Thursday 26 July 2007

Life for a few weeks...

I haven't blogged in a while so this is generally a catch up firstly sorry for any grammatical or spelling errors in the last post it was written on my phone and at this time probably didn't care.
My life lately has seemed really busy but not much has happened. I am now free of college for 6 weeks woo! Apart from results day on the 16th. My driving lessons are going well but yet cant ever see myself driving there are so many things to remember all at once especially on roundabouts! but never mind i will get there one day. Things at Sainsbury's are pretty rubbish i really don't know why i am still working there, the rubbish i have to put up with is stupid. i think i just clash with the way in which the company works or well the management. i don't know but i don't like being blamed for things i haven't done or just generally being sworn at... somethings don't change i suppose.
What else has happened... well i have been trying to sort out some ideas for my gap year, this has been more hassle than its worth, i know what i want to do i just don't know where or how i want to do it, some of the things that i have seen are more about training is it wrong of me to just want to be thrown in at the deep end. i am aware this is quite (well very) demanding of me, but i know what i want to do its just a matter of finding somewhere that will suit me, and thats the difficult bit.
Oh i have remembered something else, the joys of sitting and reflecting on life. While Dave was having his interview at the church the other day i send a while just walking down the beach, i know its not the most direct route to the rustiest of all villages but it made a change, so i took the time just to reflect i ended up sending about 45 mins just sitting on a rock, listening to music watching spending time just thinking, but it was amazing i strongly recommend just taking maybe an hour out of a week just to sit, with nothing around you just to think pray and reflect i was great.
Well that's quite a long rant but thats it... and hopefully it wont take me as long to post next time.

No comments: