Wednesday 3 January 2007

Best of 2006

2006 was a tuff year but iv come out better the other side.
in 2006...
...me an Dave went to our first wedding as a couple teehee thanks Sam and Ben!

...i got my GCSE results

...i realised that no matter how shitty things get there is ALWAYS someone there for you and there is no point being a big strong man/woman about it and bottling it up

...my most life changing experience was grapevine it really opened my eyes

...me and Dave reached a year being together :D

...i went to my first conference (is that sad its in here???)

...my fave film was Over the Hedge

...my fave book was Velvet Elvis by Rob Bell it made me think

...fave CD was Snow Patrol Eyes Open

...fave website was myspace

That was 2006 but that doesn’t matter because 2007 is going to be bigger and better and we can all forget about 2006 because it is not history we cant relive it so wipe it out your pretty little head! :D

No comments: